Monday, February 7, 2011

3 Abstract artists

Caravaggio- Still Life from the 18th Century-  Caravaggio is my favorite oil painter and he has such great details in his paintings it makes it look as though its as though its a photograph rather than painting. The time and amount of detail and effort that must have been put into his paintings are beyond belief. I hope to base some of my future paintings off Caravaggio style paintings.


Back when Titanic sank April 14, 1912 the world though they had lost the most valuable and beautiful ship to have ever be created. But thank God with the help of photography and the creation of the digital camera capable of deep sea diving we were able to recover a long lost buried treasure that is still beautiful today. Buried at the bottom of the ocean more than 30 miles deep with a story and tragic end that killed hundreds the Titanic was finally recovered and the people of today can see what once was and what it has now become. Its beautiful.


I've always loved wedding photography and I admire those who do wedding photography. Each wedding is different and expresses on an intimate level the love shared between the couple on that day. I wish to one day do family, child, and wedding photography again and I hope that my skills learned in Tyler help me to make people's special days captured forever in pictures they'll want to share forever with everyone. 

photo by: Luster Studios Photography

1 comment:

  1. When shooting your still life images, remember you are not doing a product shot. You should be transforming the ordinary into the extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete