Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 Abstract Architecture

I really think the bright colors. I think it gives the photo an extra kick. Not only are you seeing a building but the reflection of the blue sky shown on the glass allows you to see the other building across the street which I thought was an interesting play on architecture.

I love this photo and how by changing the blue hue it changes the photo to seem very metallic and flat. I think with the background a flat color it draws the viewers attention to the straight lines that repeat and seem to fall off the page. I find it to be really interesting.

This is my favorite of my architecture shots. I think of this photo to be a glass ocean. The shade of blue and reflections of light and dark make the glass of the building seem like its moving. I think the tilt of the lines on a diagonal rather than being straight gives the photo a flowing motion.

I'm really interested in bright sharp colors of my abstract photography. When I think of abstract photography I think of flat colors in areas you wouldn't normally see them. I like changing photography and allowing the photos to be seen as artistically as possible when it comes to abstract style work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment